The Organization Manual is a one-stop shop for all expectations, policies, and guidelines that pertain to recognized student organizations and their activities. This convenient, searchable, and downloadable document is a must-have for any student organization leader or member.
- Part 1: Recognition & Training: Recognition Process, Expectations, and Privileges, Advisors, and Governing Documents
- Part 2: Event Planning I: Event Planning Steps, Using Maroon Link, Insurance and Crisis Planning
- Part 3: Event Planning II: Waivers, Contracts, and Travel
- Part 4: Rules & Accountability I: Hazing, Title IX, Student Organization Accountability
- Part 5: Rules & Accountability II: Student Organization Accountability (continued)
The Student Organization Finance Center Instructional Guide is also available for questions pertaining to the financial management of your organization.
If you aren’t able to find what you’re looking for, or if you still have questions, please contact Student Organization Development and Administration at (979) 458-4371 or email@example.com.