Without your contiunied support, Student Activities’ programs and organizations would not be able to thrive at the level of excellence that Aggies expect! We look forward to finding meaningful ways for you to directly impact the preservation and improvement of the current and future Aggie experience.
WHY GIVE BACK?
Giving back in time, talent, or treasure is a great way to leave your legacy at Texas A&M. Keep reading to learn how current students and student organizations benefit from their decision, like yours, to give back!
- Fish Camp was able to send over 800 freshmen in the Class of 2023 to Fish Camp 2019, thanks to registration fee scholarships provided by donors!
- The 12th Can Food Pantry has provided over 270,000 pounds of food to over 2,425 students, faculty, and staff, since 2013. The 12th Can is 100% student-run, with more than 2,500 total volunteer hours. Our operations are strongly supported by monetary and food donations, along with a partnership with Brazos Valley Food Bank and other on and off-campus organizations.
- Aggie Transition Camps was able to provide fee waivers to all to transfer student applicants to T-Camp 2019, thanks to registration fee scholarships provided through donations!
- The Maroon & White Leadership Program, a Division of Student Affairs’ Leadership certificate program strives to create a community of forward-moving leaders from across the Texas A&M campus. Through an individualized, intentional approach, we develop leaders as they discover their leadership identity utilizing self-reflection and coaching. With the opportunity for students to affect change on-campus and globally, we aim to equip students with the tools and education to be leaders during their time at Texas A&M and beyond.
- Freshman Leadership Advisory Council coordinates the transition each year of 1,100 first-year students by developing Freshman Leadership Organization studen leaders to successfully support each student involved.
- CARPOOL will facilitate a safe and reliable commuting environment in the Bryan/College Station area by providing free, non-judgmental rides home to intoxicated patrons and/or patrons rendered incapable of transportation due to other circumstances. Since CARPOOL’s first night of operations in September of 1999, they have given almost 286,000 ssafe rides.
STUDENT ACTIVITIES GIVING PRIORITIES
There are numerous ways for you to enhance the leadership, service, and involvement experiences of current and future Aggies. For those looking to make an immediate impact, please consider giving back to the priorities identified below. These priorities include an excellence fund that will allow the department to support unique student experiences and programs, as well as student organization endowment funds that are working to fulfill a very specific need. Student Activities is proud to be the home of these high achieving student organizations that continue to make a tremendous difference to the Texas A&M community.
Click here to give to the Student Activities Excellence Fund.
Click here to give to the Student Leadership Fund.
Click here to give to the Student Activities Traditions and Service Endowment.
OTHER GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
In addition to the funding priorities above, there are other student organizations which are in need of your support. Your contribution will continue to enhance their signature activities on campus. Below are only a few of the student organizations here are Texas A&M.
Click here to give to Aggie Transition Camps.
Click here to give to the CARPOOL Endowed Operating Fund.
Click here to donate to the Class Councils Endowed Operating Fund.
Contact Kenneth Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to give to the Class Councils’ individual class gift funds.
Click here to give to the Fish Camp Scholarship Endowment.
Click here to donate to the David Ramey Gilbert ’07 Leadership Endowment.
Click here to give to the Aggie Muster Endowment.
Click here to give to the Student Government Association Endowment.
Click here to give to The 12th Can Food Pantry.
Click here to give to The Big Event.
Click here to give to The Maroon & White Leadership Program.
METHODS OF GIVING
Gifts can be made online, directly through the Texas A&M Foundation website (links are provided in the sections above), or through any of the methods listed below:
QUESTIONS ABOUT GIVING
For questions or more information about any of the giving opportunities or methods listed above, please contact: