The Adair Organization of the Year awards acknowledges exemplary recognized student organizations that have made a significant effort to further their purpose through contributions to Texas A&M University and the surrounding community. The awards recognize groups that have demonstrated innovation, have made an impact on the state, nation, or world, embody the Aggie spirit through a commitment to the growth and development of their members, and develop leaders of character who are dedicated to serving the greater good.
Congratulations to the 2023 Adair Student Organization and Advisor of the Year Recipients!
Adair Student Organizations of the Year:
- Registered Category: Indian Graduate Students Association
- Affiliated Category: The Battalion
- Sponsored Category: CARPOOL
- New Organization of the Year: Bold Leaders in Urban Education
Adair Advisors of the Year:
- New Advisor of the Year: Dawn Tonkinson, The 12th Can
- Registered Category:Dr. Rebecca Creasy, Texas A&M University Food Science Club
- Affiliated Category: Thomas Vũ Nguyễn, Asian Presidents’ Council
- Sponsored Category: Jay Skye, Multicultural Greek Council
To learn more about the Adair Organization and Advisor of the Year Awards and apply for this year’s awards, click below on the “About the Adair Awards”, and follow us on social media at @tamustuact.