The Adair Organization of the Year awards acknowledges exemplary recognized student organizations that have made a significant effort to further their purpose through contributions to Texas A&M University and the surrounding community. The awards recognize groups that have demonstrated innovation, have made an impact on the state, nation, or world, embody the Aggie spirit through a commitment to the growth and development of their members, and develop leaders of character who are dedicated to serving the greater good.
Congratulations to the 2022 Adair Student Organization and Advisor of the Year Recipients!
Adair Student Organizations of the Year:
- Registered Category: Black Graduate Students’ Association
- Affiliated Category: Aggie Military and Veteran Healthcare Alliance
- Sponsored Category: The 12th Can
- New Organization of the Year: Move Texas A&M
Adair Advisors of the Year:
- Registered Category: Dr. Sushil Paudyal, Texas A&M Dairy Science Club
- Registered Category: Dr. Karienn Montgomery, Texas Aggies Fighting Alzheimer’s
- Affiliated Category: Kristianna Bowles, Aggie Eco-Representatives
- Sponsored Category: Tyler Sellers, Aggie Recruitment Committee
To learn more about the Adair Organization and Advisor of the Year Awards and apply for this year’s awards, click below on the “About the Adair Awards”, and follow us on social media at @tamustuact.