The Adair Organization of the Year awards acknowledges exemplary recognized student organizations that have made a significant effort to further their purpose through contributions to Texas A&M University and the surrounding community. The awards recognize groups that have demonstrated innovation, have made an impact on the state, nation, or world, embody the Aggie spirit through a commitment to the growth and development of their members, and develop leaders of character who are dedicated to serving the greater good.
Congratulations to the 2021 Student Organization and Advisor of the Year Recipients
Student Organization of the Year
- Registered Category: Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
- Affiliated Category: Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM)
- Sponsored Category: Student Government Association (SGA)
- New Organization of the Year: Aggie Minority Women in Law (AMWL)
Advisor of the Year
- Registered Category: Mr. Michael Black, Biomedical Sciences Association
- Affiliated Category: GySgt. Justin Corriveau, Naval ROTC Midshipmen Battalion
- Sponsored Category: Mr. David Kipp, Texas A&M Singing Cadets
- New Advisor of the Year: Mr. John Murphy, Texas A&M University Law Speakers’ Bureau
To read the announcement, click here.
To learn more about the OYAY Awards and to apply for this year’s awards, click below on the “About the OYAY Awards”, and follow us on social media at @tamustuact.