The Organization Manual is a one-stop shop for all expectations, policies, and guidelines that pertain to recognized student organizations and their activities. This convenient, searchable, and downloadable document is a must-have for any student organization leader or member.
- Part 1: Recognition & Training: Recognition Process, Expectations, and Privileges, Advisors, and Governing Documents
- Part 2: Event Planning I: Event Planning Steps, Using Maroon Link, Insurance and Crisis Planning
- Part 3: Event Planning II: Waivers, Contracts, and Travel
- Part 4: Rules & Accountability I: Hazing, Title IX, Student Organization Accountability
- Part 5: Rules & Accountability II: Student Organization Accountability (continued)
If you aren’t able to find what you’re looking for, or if you still have questions, please contact Student Organization Development and Administration at (979) 458-4371 or email@example.com.