- We want to assist you! For student organization assistance, please email us at email@example.com, and for general Student Activities questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Based on Texas A&M University recommendations to reduce face-to-face interactions, and Brazos County shelter in place order, the John J. Koldus Building will be closed to the public until further notice.
- Please consider Texas A&M University your primary source of information as it relates to university updates, academics, and campus life.
- We recommend utilizing this COVID-19 Event Planning Policy Guide to create thoughtful risk management plans for your organization’s events in the midst of COVID-19.
- Want more information on student organization communications? Read/re-read communications that have been sent out previously by the Department of Student Activities.
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020
- Friday, August 7, 2020
- Thursday, July 23, 2020
- Friday, June 19, 2020
- Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020
- Thursday, April 16, 2020
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Friday, March 13, 2020
- Thursday, March 5, 2020
- Follow StuAct social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @tamustuact
- Click here for the latest information to understand which programs and activities have been impacted.
Student Organization Finance Center (SOFC)
Due to the current conditions surrounding COVID-19, the SOFC is adjusting office hours until further notice. The SOFC office (Koldus 235) will be open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 A.M. until 3:00 P.M. and Thursdays from 10:30 A.M. until 3:00 P.M. beginning Monday, September 7, 2020. Cash Advances and in-person Credit Card Payments will be handled by appointment. To schedule an appointment or for other questions, email email@example.com or call 979-845-1114.
We continue to encourage virtual services for your health and convenience.
• SOFC payment requests and other documents are available digitally through SOFC eForms.
• Completed Signature Cards may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Your organization’s Marketplace store can be used for such business as collecting dues, selling merchandise, and soliciting small donations. Contact email@example.com for assistance setting up your storefront.
• SOFC Training is available online. Officer and Advisor Essentials modules and Marketplace training are available in the StuAct Online Training Center or visit the SOFC YouTube Channel for topic-specific videos.
• Schedule a one-on-one meeting with a SOFC Team member using our Virtual Office Hours.
• Services such as Cash Advances, Credit Card Terminal check out, and in-person office appointments may be limited, so check with the SOFC team before traveling to Koldus.
To reach us, visit the SOFC MaroonLink page, call 979-845-1114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
KOLDUS RESERVATIONS (As of August 19, 2020)
• Reservations for meetings taking place for the Fall 2020 Semester will be available beginning August 19th, 2020.
• Reservations are available on a limited basis from 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday-Friday with very limited availability between 5-8:00pm. All rooms are operating at reduced seating capacity for Fall 2020.
• Reservation requests will be accepted by email only.
• In-Person reservations will not be accepted.
• Phone-In reservations will not be accepted.
• Email reservation requests are available by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Include date, start and end time, organization or department name, and contact name, email, phone number. Please be detailed in the purpose/activities of the reservation and how many people will be present. Student organization advisors should be copied on all organization requests.
• Virtual requests will not be accepted at this time.