The full registration fee must be received to confirm your spot in the program you select. All registration fees must be received by the registration deadline. Payment may be made using a credit or debit card or electronic check.
The Texas A&M Department of Student Activities must pay a variety of charges to its partner institutions to hold and secure places, equipment, and transportation services for Venture Camp students. Some program expenses are incurred well before the program begins based on the number of students who sign up. Therefore, it is not possible for payments to be refunded in full if a student chooses to withdraw from the program. The refund policies are:
- Any student who withdraws from the Venture Camp program must notify the Venture Camp Staff in writing by emailing Andrew Carruth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 30 days or more prior to camp program start date – 90% refund – $198.00
- 29-15 days prior to camp program start date – 50% refund – $110.00
- 14-7 days prior to camp program start date – 25% refund – $55.00
- 7 days or less to camp program start date – 0% refund – $0.00
Please keep in mind that refund amounts are based on date of cancellation in relation to the program start date and not in relation to your registration date. To officially withdraw from the program or for questions about cancellations or refunds, please contact Andrew Carruth at email@example.com.