Students selected for Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges have excelled as members of the Texas A&M University community through their contributions in leadership, service, campus activities and academic achievement.
The Who’s Who Application Workshop schedule can be found on the Get Involved Calendar. For questions, contact the Department of Student Activities at (979) 845-1133.
- Must have 90 credit hours as of the first day of the fall semester, at least 30 of which must be taken at Texas A&M University-College Station.
- Overall GPR of 3.25 or better based on a 4.0 system.
- Must have completed 50% of their approved degree plan coursework at Texas A&M University – College Station.
- Overall GPR of 3.5 or better based on a 4.0 system.
- Pre-baccalaureate professional students must have completed 90 hours and have at least a 3.0 GPR based on a 4.0 system.
- Post-baccalaureate professional students must have completed 50% or more of their approved degree plan coursework at Texas A&M University-College Station with at least a 3.5 GPR based on a 4.0 system.
- Each student applicant must be active in campus and/or community activities and show qualities of leadership as indicated by positions held in student and/or community organizations and within their academic endeavors.
- A student may be selected to the Who’s Who roll only once as an undergraduate and only once as a graduate student.
- Applicants must be in good standing with the University at the time of application. Good standing shall herein be defined as not being on any kind of probation.
- Selectees are responsible for remaining eligible throughout their tenure as students at Texas A&M University (which includes not being placed on any kind of probation).
- Students will be selected for the honor of Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges by a Selection Committee appointed by the Vice President for Student Affairs.
1. Please complete the MaroonLink application (link below when application is active) by the published deadline.
2. Submit it with only one attached white 8.5 x 11 inch Activities Page, containing your academic and student/community organization accomplishments, using the following specifications:
- State specifically your academic accomplishments, awards, and honors as well as your contribution(s) to student/community organizations through your leadership and/or membership positions. List this information by academic year in descending order beginning with the current year.
- Use a font no smaller than 10 point and margins no less than one inch. Font must be Times New Roman, Arial, Tahoma, or Helvetica. No images, colors, borders, or backgrounds should be used.
- Place your bolded identifying letters (i.e., GR (Graduate) or PR (Professional) or SR (Senior) and the last four digits of your TAMU UIN# – i.e., SR-4321) in the top right corner of the attached Activity Page.
- Do Not Put Your Name On The Activity Sheet!
- The Activity Page must be limited to one page. Anything over one page will not be accepted for review by the Selection Committee.
- For questions, contact the Department of Student Activities at (979) 845-1133.