- Extended Orientation
- Within the Department of Student Activities, the Extended Orientation Team advises student-led extended orientation camp programs.
- Student Organization Development & Administration
- This team includes the student organization recognition and risk management areas within the department.
- Leadership & Service Center
- The Leadership and Service Center strives to empower students and staff to become effective leaders and active citizens. Through intentional programs, services, advising and advocacy, we encourage students to become engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Class Center
- The Class Center, located in Koldus 223 (on the second floor of the Koldus building), is the home to Class Councils and the Texas Aggie Yell Leaders. These student organizations promote the unique spirit of Texas A&M University by coordinating traditional events such as Maroon Out, First Yell, Elephant Walk, Jr. E-Walk, Midnight Yell Practice, Fish Fest, Pull Out Day and Ring Dance. Funds raised from all of these programs ultimately goes toward Class Gifts.
- Student Organization Finance Center (SOFC)
- The Department of Student Activities is privileged to offer an on-campus banking facility for recognized organizations. The Student Organization Finance Center (SOFC) has been serving student organizations since 1950.
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Fraternities and Sororities have been a fundamental part of the Texas A&M since the early 1970ï¿½s. Now, Texas A&M is home to close to 60 Nationally affiliated Greek-letter organizations, which collectively constitute the largest membership-based and multi-faceted community on campus.