The Department of Student Activities has several meeting rooms, all located in Koldus, of varying sizes available for use by recognized student organizations.
Only recognized student organizations are eligible to reserve a meeting room in the Department of Student Activities area.
- 144 Koldus ("Governance Room")
- Seats 100
- Sound: 2 speakers in front of room
- 146 Koldus
- Seats 24
- Sound: Integrated into ceiling
- 136 Koldus (only available 5:00pm-9:45 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday; Wednesday 5:00pm-10:45 pm, Sunday 3pm-9:45 pm)
- Seats 13
Available Time Blocks
- There are no set timeframes for scheduling during the daytime work hours.
- Evening blocks: 5:00pm-9:45pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday; Wednesday 5:00pm-10:45 pm; Sunday 3:00pm-9:45pm
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Tuesday: 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am-11:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Hours are subject to change dependent on University holiday schedule and/or major University events.