Striving to empower students and staff to become active citizens and effective leaders, the Leadership and Service Center is home to various events and programs designed to enhance your leadership abilities.
The Leadership & Service Center is proud to offer a number of services to the students, faculty, and staff of Texas A&M, including:
- Consultation and Trainings – Our staff members serve as subject matter experts on various leadership topics, service-learning initiatives, and campus and community engagement in the co-curricular. In addition, we maintain partnerships with the Center for Teaching Excellence, the Office of Undergraduate Studies, and Texas A&M – Qatar.
- Leadership Programming – The programs we offer focus on helping students learn and develop as leaders. We are pleased to be the home of programs such as StrengthsQuest, I Lead Maroon, LeaderShape, the Spring Leadership Exchange, and the Peer Leadership & Service Program.
- Service Opportunities – We believe that all Aggies have the capacity to serve, and we offer opportunities to do so through programs such as the Aggie Service Learning Experience or through connections with local community agencies found through AggieServe or at the Volunteer Opportunities Fair. We also support student-led service opportunities such as The Big Event and Aggie Replant.
We want to support the growth and development of leaders in as many ways as possible. That said, we are proud to offer select resources to help do just that!
- Check out our Leadership Library, which has hundreds of resources available for students, faculty, and staff. Our library offers items related to leadership, cultural and social issues, teambuilding activities, and training to name a few!
- We are proud to offer facilitated StrengthsQuest programs, but in addition, we also offer stand-alone StrengthsQuest codes and books. If you are interested in this option, feel free to contact us or make a request here.
The Service-Learning Faculty Fellow Program is a year-long faculty development program that provides an opportunity for selected faculty members to integrate service-learning into their teaching, research, and public service while becoming recognized campus leaders in service-learning pedagogy and community engagement. Information about our current Faculty Fellow cohort can be found here. Our past cohorts include: